Tuesday 23 July 2013

Sneak peak inside my suitcase!

I always love reading/seeing these sorts of posts in my blog feed so i thought i'd do one as i'm off to Greece tomorrow morning!
I'm mostly taking dresses to wear in the day time,high-waisted shorts and vest tops.I'm also taking two books with me.Reconstructing Ameila by Kimberly McCreight and The Morality Of Beautiful Girls by Alexander McCall Smith.
Orange bikini from primark & a topshop white crop top
Daisy print dress from h&m and a Bright Orange top from Primark.

Black bikini from Primark& a H&M bandeau.


Hope you all have a lovely week!



2 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts! I have suitcase envy... looks like you're going to have so much fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous I went to Greece last month, I really miss it!

    Enjoy!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x