Wednesday 24 July 2013

One Dress,Two Looks(Day To Night)



































                                                                      Look One:Day 
This is an outfit you could easily wear to college/work minus the sandals which you could swap for something smarter.The dress is from new look and was around £16.
The blazer is one of my favs! and is from matalan.
The sandals are from primark.


Look Two:Night 
The same dress which I've paired with a these bright wedges from select.They add a pop of colour to the black and white dress!

               

Which look do you prefer?

Right now as your reading this i'm sat on a plane headed to Greece for my holibobs,I've scheduled 4 posts whilst I'm away so look out for them!
I'm also going to take lots of outfit of the day/night pictures whilst I'm here So that post should be up soon after I'm back& I'll also takes lots of snaps here and there of Greece.I'm also thinking of filming bits and bobs and making a little compilation video of the holiday.

In the meantime I'll leave my youtube link below,so have a nosey if your a little bored!

Hope the sun is still shining in England!
lots of love 


2 comments:

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x