Tuesday 9 July 2013

Jewellery Blogsale! Lips Like Sugar Shop Wholesale

Jewellery Blogsale 
Some of you may remember a while back I started an online shop that coincided with this blog unfortunately because my M.E was pretty bad and I couldn't get to the post office everyday and had to close it.So for the last couple months there has been a bag of leftover stock sitting on my bookcase and I thought why not sell it on here and get rid of what's left!

T&C's
-I ship to the UK ONLY!
-Post&Packaging is £2.20(20p for each extra item)
-Payment Via Paypal send as 'gift' to avoid extra charges.
Comment below what you want with your email address(to contact for address) and I'll give you my paypal email!

Simples!

(necklace can be adjusted in length)







Spike necklace £4
Spike Earrings £3
Owl necklace £2
Owl Ring £1
Purple Bracelet £0.50

Comment below if you would like anything!
Limited supplies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x