Friday 13 July 2012

Jemma Kidd Blush Duo In Dessert Sand/Plum Review


Jemma Kidd Blush Duo In Dessert Sand/Plum
My first Jemma Kidd product! 
I cannot rave about this product enough I love ,love ,love it!
It had been sitting in my make up collection for the last several months but whilst having a clear-out I found this tried it out and now it's in my everyday make up routine!
This Jemma kid blush duo has two colours dessert sand and plum.The plum colour has to be my favourite! The colours are very pigmented so a light hand is needed! I use an Elf total face brush to do this.
The blush is both Shimmery& silky and gives a natural blush to the cheek, I also love the fact that it is a compact with a mirror for quick touch ups on the go!
Only one downside I've found to this is product is that it doesn't last all day for me, after around 4 hours it had faded a little never the less it's my new fav blusher!

Overall Rating 8/10
 Bought from:Feelunique.com
What other Jemma Kidd products would you recommend?





8 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the colours. I love a proper bright blusher like that. I'll need to look into her blushers since I am in the market for a new one.

    Much love.

    http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the beautiful blogger award. ^_^

    http://www.lollycoral.com/2012/07/update-and-award.html

    <3 Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive never tried anything from JK apart from glosses... she has a nude gloss which is the perfect one but i can't see the name on the bottom any more!! :/

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteeeee, I've actually been looking for a good blush!

    Check me out, follow back? My Fashion/DIY/HOW-TO/ADVICE/TIPS & TRICKS MAGAZINE BLOG
    summerxkim.blogspot.com
    xoxo =)

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x