Saturday 30 June 2012

Primark Haul'in

Primark Haul'in


Stretchy vest tops-£3.00 each
Sunglasses-£2.00
Guns&roses tee-£6(i think)
Navy dress-£6
Peace crop top-£4
Tights-£1.50(i think)
makeup wipes-£1(not my fav but i was in desperate need!)
annnnd finally...this dress which was £13 bargain!
not too keen on the shiny fabric but i guess it won't matter at night!
I'll do an outfit of the night when i wear this dress as i think it looks much better on!
 
Definitely take a look in Primark if you haven't already this month,
they've got some good finds in at the moment!
I was thinking about doing another 'One dress,three looks' post with the navy dress if anyone would like to see?





9 comments:

  1. ooo nice goodies :) i acutally like the black dress with some bold accesories think it will look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul hun!! That dress is lush for Primark!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would die for ONLY ONE Primark store in my country!! I hate the fact that here won't be any (or maybe it will be here in 2047, haha)... when I had been in England with my school in 2009, I was just amazed by the low prices and beautiful things. Here in the Czech republic are things like clothing & makeup so expensive... For example i saw similar top (Guns'n'Roses) for I guess £12. :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peace top, a few times i've nearly bought it and I don't know why I never have, I might just get it next time i'm in there! :)

    emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haulin bits and bobs! Love the 'G N R' top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace dress is gorgeous, I had my eye on it the other day!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liking the Guns and Roses t-shirt!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need to get down to primark!

    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x